Value to the farmer
KICL continues its efforts to make a difference to the lives of farmers and plans to make the agro-dealer a one-stop resource centre. This initiative will empower farmers with the latest information in agro services and agro input products from KICL.
Right from agro input planning, to crop procurement and finally to reaching their most profitable markets and aligning themselves to the market demands, KICL resource centers will help the farmer to increase yield through informed decisions.
Value to the agro dealer
KICL will support and reach out to the agro dealer by way of:
- Effective agro-dealer training programs because who will ensure efficient and timely availability of inputs and output markets to the farmer
- Encouraging agro-dealers to engage in commodity exchange with small holder farmers, which probably financial institutions may not be able to do. Agro-dealers can solve liquidity problems for the farmer, with their network for output markets.
- Enhancing the capacity of agro-dealers in the supply of agro-inputs, business management and in extension service provision.
Value to the Share holder and brand
- Positioning KICL as a brand that can maximize production efficiency .
- Reducing costs of production.
- Eliminate wastages, opportunity losses & unproductive activities in the production / revenue generating process.
- More accuracy and responsiveness in planning, forecasting, and budgeting field investment activities.
- Less stress and worry, and more checks and balances in the production processes to manage with confidence.
- Achieve consistency and reliability in the management of the production process.
- Consistent and reliable management systems and processes for expansion of distribution network and thereby better penetration into the Indian heartland.